Friday, July 30, 2010

I am a first time mother. I'm 5 weeks. Can someone give me advice on how not to be so panicky?

I am 5 weeks and I am so scared. I have sickle cell anemia and its been really hard for me lately. I have been really panicky because im scared for the baby. The father is not what he needs to be he's worried about the baby affecting the relationship he's in now. Please ladies help give a sista some advice to get through.I am a first time mother. I'm 5 weeks. Can someone give me advice on how not to be so panicky?
Sweetie, I'm afraid I don't know anything about sickle cell anemia, but I do want to wish you the best of luck! Being a Mom is great!





If you have many fears, talk to your doctor. Get some info on what you can do and how you can manage. Again, good luck! :)I am a first time mother. I'm 5 weeks. Can someone give me advice on how not to be so panicky?
well all i Can say put your hands in GOD hands. he will bring you threw
I think you need to check out:





http://babycenter.com





They will give you week by week information and in the search spot you can ask questions and they give great answers. I am 20 weeks and refer to this all the time.





Congratulations





http://parentcenter.babycenter.com/refca鈥?/a>





this tells about your health condition
Welcome to motherhood.This is what mothers do. They worry about their babies. And no one can stop you from worrying but you.


When I worry about my little ones, I just have to pray and ask the Lord to take the worry and work in the areas that I am worried. I have to trust the one who made all thing and who knows all things.


The father may not be a part of your child's life and that is okay.


Many guys father children but it doesn't mean they are men. Getting a girl pregnant doesn't make him a man.


Just let your little one know everyday that you love them and that no matter how their father acts you know that they will grow up to be great people.


Just enjoy your pregnancy. It will go by quick enough. And make sure you get rest and some time for you. Your stress will stress your baby as well. And it does effect them after they are born.


Good luck to you.
the best way to stay calm is to be informed. Get yourself to the library and read everything you can about pregnancy and high risk pregnancy. there is all kinds of info out there.. the best book is: Go get a book called '; what to expect when you are expecting'; by Heidi Murkoff. It's the pregnancy bible and will help with all these questions. Your question as well as many others that you would not expect is in there. It covers a section on high risks including Sickle Cell. It's excellent in describing all of these little things that worry moms and help distinguish when something is ';normal'; or not.


Good Luck!
Oh i know exactly how you feel, Im 5 weeks too and had previous miscarriage, Im soo nervous at every twinge and ache its getting ridiculous!!!! Good luck to u
You need to relax or the kid will come out as you acted all the way thru...


Talk to the doc about the sickle cell %26amp; get the facts, if the father thinks the baby will change the relationship, it will, but if he cares for you %26amp; the life he helped create, he will get on the bal %26amp; start helping. You need to find out how to relax %26amp; laugh....
Talk to your doctor about the concerns regarding your sickle cell. Read books about pregnancy, birth, and raising babies. They will never fully prepare you, but at least you'll have some idea what to expect. You will probably always feel a bit panicky about being a first time mom. As you experience the pregnancy and baby, you'll get used to it and will soon just fall into the flow of things. Don't expect the father to help with your panicking, he can't make you worry less, only you can do that by educating yourself on what you're so worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment