Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best advice you ever got from your mother, grandmother, aunt, or a female friend?

Hello, I am interested in knowing the best advice any femal you know ever gave you? I want to know because it seems as if all of the things she tried to tell me have come true in one way or another. I really want to know because maybe I could learn from the women in your life. If its about money, men, love, sex, children, religion, ANYTHING you can think of! I would like to pass some good advice down to my daughter-- she is going through puberty--HELP!What is the best advice you ever got from your mother, grandmother, aunt, or a female friend?
My mom always told me ';never hit anyone unless they hit you first';, subsequently, I have never been in a fight.What is the best advice you ever got from your mother, grandmother, aunt, or a female friend?
My sister--';Just say no to guys';


She's been telling me this since I was...born.


Then when I got my period she reinforced it.


';Just say no to guys. You get pregnant and have a kid and all it is is a big fat money sucker.';
If it was ment to be he'll come back.
My grandmother said: Dont follow your dreams chase them


she also said....


This is just a phase in your life, one day this phase will be over and then you will move on to another phase, might be a good phase or a bad phase, but remember its just a phase and one day it will be over too. Life is what you make it, so make it a good one.





My mom says: no matter where you are or what your doing as long as you are doing the right things and following jesus christ i support you 100%





My best friend says: Laugh more, gripe less, ignore critics, say yes, order desert, love life!
because oprah said so
My grandmother once told me that the two most relaxing times of the day should be when I eat and when I drive. It really taught me to slow down at the table and behind the wheel!
';Don't do anything you can't come home and tell me about.'; That guided me through a lot of years! I told my sons that, and now they tell me Everything! LOL
My mom told me countless things when I was a child that have eventually come to mean a lot to me in my adult life...probably the most important was to always be true to myself, no matter what, because I'm really all I have in the long run.
My great aunt Ruth: ';Never play cards with a man named Doc.';
Grandmother: If they lie, they'll cheat and steal. This is so true! Mom: someone who constantly talks/ has a story is hiding something/tells lies. Childhood Girlfriend: Sex isn't all its cracked up to be lol!
DON'T GET TO STICKIN' TILL U WORKIN LOL
ALWAYS be independent never depend on ANY man for anythingcause you never know when you might be kicked out on your butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment