Friday, July 30, 2010

Should I listen to my mother's advice in this particular case?

My momma told me to ';Never put your faith in people because they will always let you down - you have to do everything for yourself.';Should I listen to my mother's advice in this particular case?
She's right to an extent. It's fine to put trust into some people, and it's more beneficial to trust yourself instead of some other people. You have to be a good judge of character to know when, but even then you can be wrong. A good balance is to be capable of doing things yourself, allow people the chance to do things for you but don't be dependent on them, and don't be too proud to accept help or ask for it when you need it.Should I listen to my mother's advice in this particular case?
I think she is wright here, is better to do it yourself then waiting from others. Also, for the long run it will be much better and easier if you do everything yourself, because one day if you need something so badly and there is no one to help you, you will not know how to success because u are used to it others to do it for you. so even though you will fall still try and go for it and do it yourself, and you will be happier because u did it yourself.
i would tend to give people the benefit of doubt before i decide whether they are not very nice. In other words, i trust people until they do something wrong by me. Besides which, you can usually tell if they are going to be good friends
My parents taught me to read people. Some are trustworthy, other are not. It is very hard to read people but the older you get, the better you become at it.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment