Friday, July 30, 2010

My Gf's Father, abuses her and her mother.? advice?

well, they don't want the police to get involved, and take him away because the ';need him'; and ';love him'; and he's only looses control of his anger ';sometimes';... im 17. and my Gf is my neighbor. i can see her in her bedroom from my bedroom window, and she can see me. Sometimes i see her on her bed crying, and there's nothing i want more is to go over there and hold her, but, the dad kicks me out of their house at 8 every night. I've sneaked in from the window couple times, but her dad always finds out, and well... He's not a big fan of me. Cause I'm always sticking up for my gf and his wife. Me and my gf talk at aim a lot at night. Please if you could help me with thesse 2 things:





- what should i do in this situation?


and


-What is something i can put on my aim Personal message to reassure my gf, that I love her, and i'm here for her. besides just saying ';I love you, and I'm always here for you';?





Thanks for the help..My Gf's Father, abuses her and her mother.? advice?
you're always goingto feel like you need to do more, but the reality of it is that you really shouldn't





they have their problems, and those problems need to stay private. i think it's great that you're there for your girlfriend, and in this kind of situation, i think that's where you should stay.





as for telling her something reassuring, don't worry, you're doing enough by comforting her, and actually showing a general interest.My Gf's Father, abuses her and her mother.? advice?
Well what you should do is buy a electric shocking device. If you see her dad abusing her again then get the electric shocking device and shock the hell out of him so that way he can stop abusing her
teach the ****** a lesson
don't listen to that dweeb. I think you are awesome for really being there for her!
I recommend safe place.They provide a safe place to stay and find a way to make a living with out the one they are depending on.

No comments:

Post a Comment