Friday, July 30, 2010

I hate my mother. Advice? ?

IM SO SICK OF HER! Ever since i was little my mom has been yelling and being mean to me.! She always fights and argues for no reason... she has no reason to be miserable. She calls me all bad names she makes fun of the way i look she makes fun and yells about my friends, and my bf. She says the meanest things about them and sometimes i just wanna kill myself and get everything over with. She says that I don't do anything except sleep and eat but i do SO MUCH MORE!. I always clean up my room, its like the neatest place ever! I always try to keep the house clean and i cook, and clean the bathroom. I don't know what to do..... she yells at me all the time and makes me feel useless. She tells me that I don't need friends and that she doesnt have any and how i dont need anyone in my life. She yells and tries to stab me and hit me, and she's telling me to get a job, but i cant! Im only 15 and no one accepts untill ur 16..... EGH. Like she tells me to help her when i do all that i can, and she dosent even care about my education..... she never cares that I have homework and makes so much noise that it's too hard to study. My dad has to put up with her to, he tries to defend me and my sister but she's too much. She just yells 24/7. When my dad tries to stop her she fights him and then when he tries to protect him self she says that shes calling the police because he hit her when she started to attack him. I hate her, I hate being at home but I have no choice. I don't know what to do. I never talk back to her, if i do then she will get even more mad. She makes me feel like i dont belong.... like why am I living? My life is worthless... whats the point.... she'll be happy if i just kill myself, she says it all the time, ';I'd be happy If u die and leave my life';. I cant take it anymore. What should I do?I hate my mother. Advice? ?
your mom is the one who needs help ,I think that your dad should make her get counseling ,you should too, why don't you see if you move in with some relatives or maybe you B.F house so you can have a break from all this ,maybe your mom and dad need to part ways ??


do not hurt your self !!!!!I hate my mother. Advice? ?
Why doesn't your dad divorce her, or call the police and see if you could get her arrested for always hitting you guys and stuff. She sounds really jealous and if you pay attention, like that talk about your friends, she ad-mitts it. And when Your 18 you can leave her and take your sister with you, sorry that your moms like that.
bless you im having problems with my mum too, not as bad as you, see my question, bless you hun, im 29 married with kids things will turn out ok, you don't have to be there you know you can phone social services, im assuming you live in u.k?? and they can put you some where until you 16 then you might find you will get a flat straight away and also they will help you look for work too, please don't give up on yourself shes not worth it, you will have your own family one day like me please cant you talk to your dad ? he could tell her to leave and he could apply for full custody of you and your sister, good luck x
well if she is that verbally abusive then you should talk to a school consular about it and find a away to get her help..but i know my mom is kind of the same its like nothing is ever good for her but she is like a perfectionist but i just block her out and go about my day
Im sorry


I would say talk more with your dad about it, and if he feels the same way, you can call the police, or just maybe he can get full custody of you and your sister. I'm sorry
Your mother shouldn't be calling you names, she should not be telling you that she wants you to die, and she should not be trying to hurt you.





Talk to a school counselor, telling them what you told us here. A school counselor can help you.





Or, if you are like me and have a hard time talking to people, you can even just give what you wrote to your school counselor. Or to one of your teachers, so that they know what's going on and are able to help you.





It is hard to ask for help, but it feels so good to have people in your life who know what's going on and are there to support you.
I'm sorry you have to put up with that. I would try talking to your dad, and if that doesn't work, talk to your counselor at school or your school nurse.
There is always a way out.If you have a cell phone when she hits your dad call the police secretly in your room and samething when she tries to hurt you. if your dad can somehow put up with that try to stay in your room as much as possible. that is what i do when im P.O.ed about one of my parents





I hope you can get out of this situation soon
talk to adults you can trust, teacher, school councillor, family doctor, church minister. you and your parents need help now. don't wait.


good luck :)
Call Department of Human Services in your city and they will investigate her. Hopefully that will wake her up to stop her bull crap! If they feel she is abusive then they may take you out of the home and put into someone else's home. (foster home) and that sometimes can be worse and sometimes it could be better, just depends.





I am in my 30's and me and my mom still don't get along so you two may never get along, but just realize that she is angry and mad at life and it is not your fault, ok?





I wish you much luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment