Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm running away..( Needs a mother advice )?

I am 19-years-old and i can't really consider this running away because im grown but at the sametime my parents look after me because i have epilepsy. But my mom is out of her darn mind and so aggravating and i can't handle it anymore. I'm tired of her putting me down and saying she tired of me flipping around as a fish when shes angry she is just cruel when she become real angry and even talks about her own grand kids like there nothing. She says she into god but i don't think she is. I am tired of it and i need to get away after today i had it with the max and i need to just get away and bad part i don't have anywhere to go but i don't care ill just walk until i can't anymore. Its bad enough im sick and i have to stay inside and to let her put me down and i can't do nothing because im sick hurts alot and i wish she had more respect for me like i did for her. Even when she say cruel things to me i just silently cry i don't even bother disrespecting her because she did raise me better than that. But at the sametime its not helping me that im sick i got a headache out this word as im writing this because of her. I'm not a bad child i don't cuss i don't drink or smoke im still a virgin thankfully and im not bad at all. I need atleast some advice.I'm running away..( Needs a mother advice )?
I'm sorry to hear you're afflicted with epilepsy. The things your mother has said to you is abuse, intended or not. What you may want to do is get social services involved--get resources for care and finances for the disabled outside of your family. This will give her a break and give you an opportunity to experience life outside of home. There are homes you can go to for short term stays or permanent care. Medicaid may be able to help you fund them.





You know how much work is involved in your care--it's not your fault, but you also understand how draining it is. Family counseling and support groups would help too--for everyone to express themselves and find more constructive ways of helping you be independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment