Friday, November 25, 2011

Advice for a mother of 3 that are all in a 3 yr span.?

wow someone was very busy, what advice are u seeking, the only advice i can give you is dont ever do that again. if there young still, they have the opportunity to grow up together, which they will have each other to play with, they will all be starting to school about the same time, so things will get a lil better, as far as ur life goes, its over until they get old enough to take care of themselves, as hard as it may seem at times, kids are still Gods greatest gifts, through them we become immortal,because through them there will always be a part of you that still lives, enjoy them while u can, soon they will be goneAdvice for a mother of 3 that are all in a 3 yr span.?
I would advise you to be open to help from family, friends, and church. That way you can have backup if you really need it and you know you will be able to trust your babysitter/helper.Advice for a mother of 3 that are all in a 3 yr span.?
take it 30 minutes at a time


enjoy the young years, they grow up and spend most of their time with peers eventually


pick your priorities...kids-yes, housework-as necessary


kids are great...they are your kids and no one else's...that is special


some days seem long but can you imagine time without them??
I am a mother of 3 as well, my oldest being 4.........I go nuts most of the time, but when I feel like I am losing control, I have a really good cry, and than put it into perspective inside my head. I find when I am calm and collected, the kids are pretty good. When I lose it, the kids sense it and freak out as well. Also, I have learned this the hard way; the Only people that understand you, I mean TRULY understand you, are the ones that have 3 children themselves in the same age range. Try to find a good support system, like if you are lucky enough, your mom and some really good friends. I found also that my husband, who works ALL the time, does not understand what I am going through, so talking to him only makes things worse. Hang in there...it is the hardest, most challenging job of your life, but THE MOST IMPORTANT job you will ever have. Though it is a thankless job now, when they grow up to be our age and have kids of their own, they will say ';thank you'; and it will be worth every single effort, every sacrifice, every cry you ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment