Friday, November 25, 2011

What well meaning good advice did your Mother/dad give you.?

Mine said. Your like a long playing gramerphone needle and You'll do. If some one bullies you kick them in the shins and when they bend over kick them up the A*** and run away as fast as you can.What well meaning good advice did your Mother/dad give you.?
If you want to be treated as a lady, behave like one.


Respect is a two way thing... give to receive.


Treat people as you would want to be treated.What well meaning good advice did your Mother/dad give you.?
Look, but don't touch.





(Mom said this to me when I was looking at glassware, knick knacks, and such)
I was always told:





';Live you life for you, nobody else, because you are the one who will appreciate the choices you make, not the people who try and make them for you';





oh, and...





';Close that door, were you born in a bloody barn?';
when I was six they said: ';you're on your own...';
Always wear clean undies, just in case something happens to you and end up unconscious


NNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, just kidding!





My Mum always said, that it is not a weakness to say sorry, it's brave and honorable!


and





Being loud and aggressive is not assertiveness, it's what it is, stupid!
don`t eat yellow snow.lol
My mom told me on my wedding day never to let the sun go down on an argument, best piece of advice she ever gave me as I never have.
Never lie.
Mom: ';Ignore those that try to provoke you, they are just jealous and trying to get a reaction. Ignore them and they will eventually stop.';





Dad: ';They will keep messing with you until you kick the crap out of one of them, then the rest of them will leave you alone.';





I find that Dads advice is most effective and renders long term results, Furthermore it's fun!
none
don't get a credit card
my dad always tells me. Treat others the way you want to be treated. its worked for him years and years.
Never take a tattoo gun to a piss-up.
Children should be seen and not heard


A minute on the lips is 4ever on your hips ~ That little gem had me anorexic at 14


If you had a brain in your head you'd be dangerous


In My day BS BS BS


I'll turn this car around


If you kids insist on fighting do it outside


You've made your bed you lie in it


There just a few I could think of with out really trying hard I am 28 now and over it but I forgive them well her These where the printable ones BTW
I have two brothers and my mom would always say, ';my sons, my sons til they get themselves a wife. My daughter, my daughter the rest of my life';. And she couldn't have been more accurate. (LOL!!). Now I have a daughter and I say it to her.
Always be ten minutes early.
My grandpa told me once ';When you get married, marry an ugly woman, a good looking woman can run away from you.'; So I asked grandpa ';Can't an ugly woman run away from you, too?'; to which he replied ';Yeah, but who cares?';
I didn't get any *sob*
My parents always told me that if I was going to fool around to always use protection. Words or wisdom, but makes me think that they wished they had.
don't drink the kool-Aid
Don,t do as I do,DO AS I SAY!!
Do not smoke or drink. or have sex. I should have listened, at least on the last two.
never trust a man who can't cook.
stay away from saliors, well he should know he was one !
';If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all';.
Mum,kiss a lot of frogs till you meet your prince,still kissing frogs.
stay away from strangers
my mom told to keep quiet if I have nothing nice to say


my dad told me to never listen to my mom cause she's crazy





you see the irony of this message ....
Always drink a big glass of water before you go to bed after a long night of drinking.





Don't pee against the wind is a good one too.
To be your best and assertive all the time..you may never know what situation you will get into...
None

No comments:

Post a Comment