Friday, November 25, 2011

Well im 15 and im pregnant . ii want some advice on how to tell my mother?

yes i know i am a slut for having sex at 15 .


it was with only this one guy and we been together for almost a year and five months . my friends are very supportive of me and i hate myself for making this mistake . well i need to tell my mom cus shes the only one who can help me go through this ,Well im 15 and im pregnant . ii want some advice on how to tell my mother?
Ok well I was a mother at 15 so no your not a slut. I know exactly what your going through. And its so hard to tell your mom, because you know that she only wants whats best for you. But whats best for you might even be this baby. I Dont really know that because I dont know you, but I was so scared when I found out I was pregnant. And I figure you must be to even though you have supportive friends. OK so what I did is I wrote my mom a letter and left it for her to read when I went to school. In the letter explain you made a mistake and that you know you should not have had unprotected sex but it doesnt change things. Let her know that you already love this baby and that you are willing to take care of him or her don't call the baby an it she wont will believe you more. After that put at the end of the letter that you and her and ur boyfriend need to sit down and talk about the plans and how u intend to support this babyWell im 15 and im pregnant . ii want some advice on how to tell my mother?
First off let me say you are NOT a slut and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's not like a Maury situation where you slept with like 75 guys and you don't know who the father is, anyway if you have a good relationship with your mother just sit her down and tell her mom I'm pregnant. Or you could write her a letter, or if you think she'll make a scene invite her to lunch or another public place so she won't. Oh also you should have your boyfriend with you it shows he's supportive. You need to tell your mother right away so you can get prenatal care for your child. Good luck hun :]
First of all, you are not a slut. You just made a mistake, and we all do make them. Tell your mom when you are in a private place, like home, when you don't have somewhere that either one of you are going to have to rush off to, and do try to time it correctly as to that she doesn't start off in a bad mood. I would start off by telling her that';Mom, I messed up and I'm really sorry. I'm scared and I really need you right now. I'm pregnant.'; She is going to be upset, maybe even mad. But I'm sure that she loves you and Just know that you'll get through this, and believe me, once the baby comes, all the trouble and the heart ache and all the other bad stuff, will become a distant memory. Good luck and I'LL be praying for you.
To be sure she won't try to force you to have an abortion (if she might believe in that) be sure not to tell her until you are starting to show.





You can tell her that you waited until you knew for sure your pregnancy wouldn't end up in miscarriage before alarming anyone other than a doctor, and that you are truly sorry for not doing the responsible thing, and that you obviously plan to start now, and need her help and guidance to know exactly what to do for her grandchild. Assure her you will do everything she says. That will make her feel somewhat in control and she might find some comfort in that.
be like ';mom i need to talk to you about something. i know i made a HUGE mistake, but youre the only to get me through this %26amp; the only one that will understand, that im pregnant. Mom please be supportive of me because i know i did wrong %26amp; now theres nothing i can do about it. i wish i could take bad but i did but im just going to have to deal wth it %26amp; live in the present %26amp; i dont want this to be a huge stress ball on everybody thats why i am asking for your forgivness,trust, %26amp; love during this mom i love you %26amp; i hope youl understand!'; maybe write that in a letter to her?
First of all, a S L U T, is some one who sleeps around with more than one partner. Meaning multiple sexual partners. If you have been with this guy for this long, and you had sex, that does not make you a S L U T. Mistakes happen, and you should have known before having sex that no matter what, pregnancy is always possible. It's not all your fault either. If you used protection, you where being smart. Its not like you planned this, so try not to be so hard on yourself. Your very young so the sooner you tell her the better so you can see a doctor. Your body is not done developing and now your body has to nurture and grow this baby. It is going to be tough but you can do it because girls, and women do it every day. Even younger than you are. The best way to tell her is to be very forward. Don't mess around, just be serious and mature about it. She will be mad at first but it always blows over and parents always come around. Good Luck!
Don't let anyone tell you you're a slut - that's simply not true. You know your mom, and we don't, so it's difficult to say what she'll respond best to. When I was living at home, the best way for me to communicate with my mom was to write her a letter, as she tended to overreact and yell before I could get anything across. It all depends on what your mom is like, but regardless, I would think she'd be there for you. Just let her know that you need to talk and make sure you have a quiet, private place to do so. Good luck!
In my opinion, depending on how close you are to your mom is gong to determining how to approach her. If you thinks she will be unreasonable about the situation, i would recommend going to someone else your close to, like her mother (your grandmother) her sister or brother. Tell this person you situation and ask them to help break the news to your mom. Ask them to go with you for support when you tell your mom. You need to do this as soon as possible cause you need to start getting care for the baby now. With the third person, it can work in a couple of ways cause if the is the ';screaming and yelling'; type, the presence of another person she respects can keep the moment from over heating.


PS Just cause you had sex at 15 don't mean your a slut.. even if it did, that is now NOT your Number one concern.. The baby is.. Good luck and I hope you and your baby have a wonderful life together!! I'm 37 and just had my first baby and i though i would never have kids, now I wonder why I waited so long! While your at it please vote for my baby so i can win a free portrait.. go here= http://web.waaytv.com/bom/profile.php?id鈥?/a> just enter the security code and click vote.. Thanks!
Hey baby girl,


Im 15 too sweety so im not guna have a go at you.


If you feel that you can take care of the baby to the best of ur ability, and you decide to keep bubba, then tell mum.


Just say mum i understand what this is going to be like but, im pregnant.


If your happy with having an abortion then tell her that. But also say mum im telling you this becuase i know that whilst having sex wasnt a bad idea but i didnt think about the consequences.





Honey, dont tell your mum by text or phone call.


Get ur boyfriends parents and your parents all together and tell them, ur boyfriend has to be there.





I wish you the best of luck.


xxx
Firstly, there are some really ignorant, rude answers to your question, ignore them. People shouldnt say anything at all if they cant at least be nice. There is a difference between being sarcastic and nasty and being honest and to the point.





Ok. Back to your mum. Tell her now. It wont get easier with time.





Say something like, ';Mum, I really need to talk to you. I know you love me, but this is going to upset you. I love you too, and I need you more than ever right now.';





I am a teacher, and if you would like to email me, you can.





Be brave ok.





Hugs.





Even if your mum is angry and upset, it wont change the fact she loves you.





xx
OMG I'm scared for you girl. Maybe she will beat you but remind her your pregnant. Their is alot of resouces for young mothers, alot of groups out their in your community that help young mothers such as yourself prepare. (Community Groups)





Talk to her openly. Tell her how you feel. Your just a kid, she might tell you to give it up maybe hopefully not. REMEMBER its your decision, whats been done been done. The next step is the hardest. U need to move to canada, our health care will set you up girl..lol Start preparing now for the baby, start researching your area. Your moms a mom she will understand.
I hate to say it but there is no easy way to tell your mom.. You are just going to tell her yes she might be mad or angry.. But make sure you both go through what would be the best interest of the baby.. That is something you need to think about for a while it will not be an easy one!!! Good lick and vest wishes to you and your child!
just tell her the chances are she already knows parents can normally tell with the new glow that you carry around. and telling her sooner is best the more you stress the more it will stress out your baby... and i wouldn't say you are a slut there are plenty of girls your age that this happens to you just now have to take responsibility for it.
Just tell her. Its got to be done. Apologize and say your sorry. Remember this does not make you a slut. Sex is a natural thing in life, it was love between you two that is bringing you a baby. Its just starting your motherhood a little earlier. Your mom is going to be the most important person to you soon.
if you loved him , and only had sex with him and were together for over a year then your not a slut.. technically, but i see what your doing





sitting her down is the best, but when all else fails. Leave this page up and let her read it *withoutyouknowing*
It will be sooo hard!! But it has to happen, and dont call yourself a slut we all make mistakes. If you have any questions you can email me anytime, i would know. Im 14 years old with a 1month old baby. :) And she's the love of my life, embrace your little girl!
Just straight up tell her the truth. The worst thing to do is to beat around the bush or put off telling her, or to lie about it. Just ask her for her support, and you'll be fine. A mother's love is unconditional, so she won't hate you.
Come clean and tell her right away. Unless you decide to have an abortion, it looks like she'll have a big part in helping you take care of this baby.
Be blunt. Putting it off, being coy, or lying just delays the inevitable. Just come out with the truth.
the best thing u can do is tell her, she will most likey be ur top supporter....remeber this everyone makes mistakes, dont be to hard on urself.
just tell her, you're going to have to somehow


just make it less painful for her and just tell the truth
You just gotta do it babygirl.
just sit her down when shes alone and happy and come out and say it. its the best way
Uhh, YIKES!!!! just tell her straight up. theres really no other wayy.
Child raising a child. So little money.
hopefully the guy doesnt leave you babe;
just say it. shes your mom. she'll always love you.
';Obama says it will be ok'; ';Hes gonna ruin healthcare for everyone just for me';
ABORTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Over the phone, that way she cant choke you
behind bullet proof glass

No comments:

Post a Comment