Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you really let your mother's advice into your mind?

Mothers are not attempting to interfer when they suggest certain things, if you are having health problems, do you follow up with her suggestions on doctors and treatments? If you have financial problems, do you listen to her on how to handle your money? Do you really listen when your mother suggests from her heart and not from her mouth?Do you really let your mother's advice into your mind?
My mother is one of the smartest, wisest and rational people I know. The times I did NOT take her advice are the times I regret. She is a wonderful resource for information because she loves me and has my best interest at heart. If I fail, she fails. If I succeed, she succeeds. I may still bolster her advice with that of an expert in whatever field we're talking, but mom never claimed to be an expert at anything except caring about me. Sometimes, that's enough.Do you really let your mother's advice into your mind?
I always listen to my mother's advice--she should know since she has gone through similar situations that I have gone through. Mother's are very wise women...
All the time Granny!





And BTW, HI! Sorry, I haven't been around much. Hope you had a great mothers day! *hugs* :)
Every once in awhile I'll hear my adult daughter and son telling someone something and they'll say ';just like mom always said'; and I think they were listening after all.
When I was younger I used to agree with my mum that she thought she knew it all, and did;t take on any advice that she gave me, now I am older and a little bit wiser, I find myself saying and doing the same things to my daughter that my mother told and did to me! So yes somewhere along the line the thoughts snuck in and are with me!
I take into consideration my Mother's suggestions, but altimetly I make my own. Now when it comes to my kids, I take what my mother says without doubt. She has been a mother alot longer and I think i turned out well, so when she suggest I listen.
r u serious?
Absolutely, I listen and then consider if I need to take action or not, that is my decision. My mother has far more life experience than me. Even though it is different experience it is worth considering or tucking away for another time.
Yo...C'mon are you serous. Moms is Moms...and will be up in your business until the day is leaves the earth! It's her job and she's DAMN good at it. Moms must know everything around her, believe me I love my Mom, but that's what she does. You have to take pieces of her advice and suggestions in small doses ,because large doses will KILL you or leave you a Veggie somewhere pissing yourself! Moms ALWAYS means well but you have to remember in everything they say they're talking about their CHILD and it's not always rational :)





Dr.Frank S.
yes
when I was a teenager, I never listened to my mom..not a bit of anything she wants to say....after several years of living in the city by myself, I lost her...Now that Im 29, I wish to go back to my teenage years to hear her talk again...
i totally understand if your having some problems with your mother, mothers always got something to say on every situations their kids run into, and this is normal and for me i totally listen to her that if it is an advice, but if she tells me what to do i just wont listen to her! an advice and telling you what to do is totally different things, an advice is something you can make a choice, wether to follow her or not, but if shes telling you what to do is like actually a pressure for you to actually do it
sometime mothers just try to help .i love my mother .
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment