Friday, November 25, 2011

Any advice for a teen mother to be?

hey, im pregnant, but not on purpose. contraceptives don't always work! but i have to deal with my consequences, im planning on bringin' this baby to the world! i need advice, on the pregnancy and the actual baby raising! (:





please help(:Any advice for a teen mother to be?
Wow. I think it's awesome that you are ASKING for advice. Some young moms think that they have it all figured out. I'm a mom of two adopted boys ages 4 and 2. I'm 44. Being a mom is one of the most hardest things I've EVER done but it's the best thing too! Children make you either grow or become bitter. Their needs are never ending it seems and you feel that you can never be enough for them. Remember that they are figuring it all out and have only spent a small time here to learn. Don't expect much from them when they are young. Treat them the way you would like to be treated. Respect them and they will respect you (this is a biggie). Sorry can't help you on the pregnancy part. ';)


Oh yeah, Getting things right with God helps more than words can describe. He's enabled me to do the impossible and gives me the strength and forgiveness to continue. May sound corny and way out there but it's the truth.


I wish you the best.Any advice for a teen mother to be?
Hi Faith





I guess this means you plan to keep your baby.


First, I recommend you find someone you really feel you can trust as your midwife. Having a midwife you believe in makes all the difference when the going gets tough.





Second, when it comes to raising children, the following article (and the supporting documentation) has helped me enormously with my two. It has some of the best parenting tips I have ever read. http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/life-lov鈥?/a>





And, finally, always remember - you do your best in your circumstances - and don't wear anything any one says about your parenting method.





All the best


Shalom


Mem
First of all thank you!!! I am very glad to hear about your decision. And Congratulations! Pretty much just take care of yourself, stay healthy. Go to regular doctor's checkups and appointments. That is really important. Read a lot of different parenting books and choose certain things you like from each and then after that it's just patience, determination, and following your heart on how to parent. You'll be fine and I hope everything works out for you and your baby! :)
congrats! im glad to hear that you are keeping the baby. most teenage girls would run to an abortion clinic. first make sure you take good care of your self (eat, sleep, exercise..ect.) and talk to your family im sure they will help you. if not there are many places out there who teenage mothers. good luck! %26amp; God Bless. :)
First you should decide if you want to keep the baby or do you want adoption? If you are keeping the baby then you will really need someone to be there to ask advice for so Good Luck but that's all I know.
just take care of your self ! ..don't stay with the father unless he is a good guy ...and just do your best ...get as much help as you can ..

No comments:

Post a Comment