Friday, November 25, 2011

What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?

My mother was so smart! She never gave advice unless you asked her for it. A few years after I divorced, I asked her what her secret was to a long and happy marriage. (She and my dad were married for 52 years before he died.) I will always remember her answer: ';Lot of Butter and lots of Sugar';. She explained that you have to butter your man up so he thinks he is the greatest thing that ever walked the earth. Then he will do anything and everything for you. Of course, when he does something give him sugar --praise him and tell how you could never have done that! (Of course, once in a while sugar can mean the obvious!)What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?
i thought that was a beautiful answer! husbands and wives need the support of each other in the way that only that spouse can give .

Report Abuse


What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?
Your not a son, your not a friend, your nothing to me
Keep a quarter in your shoe %26amp; a dime between your knees.
She hasn't contributed much...but these are good:





';There is nothing worse than coming home to a dirty house';





and





';You will get full whether you eat a cheeseburger and fries or whether you opt for a salad';
If a man wants you he will call don't lower yourself by calling him.
Youre in this on your own kid


noones gonna help you...
My mom never gave me advise but the best thing she ever did for me was leave me with my dad so he can raise me.
finish college and be myself! she still giving me advise and she is always correct(althou i never told her)

No comments:

Post a Comment