Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm 21 and in love with a 29 year-old woman and she is a single mother with three kids. I need some advice pls?

I just want to know what you think about it. ThanksI'm 21 and in love with a 29 year-old woman and she is a single mother with three kids. I need some advice pls?
You are 21 and you are an adult now. You can take your own decisions. If you are okay with the relationship, don't care about what others say.I'm 21 and in love with a 29 year-old woman and she is a single mother with three kids. I need some advice pls?
That's a big responsibility but if you love her go for it !! I would know because i have 1 child myself and its not easy so i can just imagine what 3 would be like... If you truly love her and care about her and not using her for a MILF fantasy then thats fine.
Been there, done that. I miss the girls, I miss her parents, but I don't miss her. It is difficult if you get attached to family then break up.
you can do better.
if u love her, then go for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment