Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello i need some legal advice if i would to marry my ficanee will her mother controle end? i need to know?

My fiancee is going to be married soon and i was wonderig if i would to marry her would her mother be able to gain custady of her and her children. my fiancee is 20 and i am 20 and i was wanting to know if she becoms the member of my family by marrying her since her last name wil be mine and so as my kids would that help prevent her mother from gaining custoday of her and her. my soon to be wife is very smart and to me is coherant?Hello i need some legal advice if i would to marry my ficanee will her mother controle end? i need to know?
As long as you are both 18 or over you are free and clear to live your own lives.





Good luck!Hello i need some legal advice if i would to marry my ficanee will her mother controle end? i need to know?
I don't really understand the question. Does your fiancee have a medical condition?? If she is an adult and you marry her, there is no way, unless for some weird legal reason, that your fiancee's mother would be able to gain custody of her or your children.
Do you mean that her mother thinks that her daughter is not competent to take care of her own kids?
I don't understand your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment