Friday, November 25, 2011

I need a mother's advice please, thanks!?

Hi, I wanted a mother's advice because I have to tell my mom about something and not only am I a little scared, but I want it to turn out in my favor. Haha, well my situation is is that I tried out this on-line dating thing, and I meet this really awesome guy. We've been emailing each other, and he seems to have a lot of what I'm looking for in a guy. Really devoted to his goals etc...I'm 20 and the guy is 27 years old. Anyways I live at home, full time student, and well I'm pretty close to my mom. But I'm afraid she'll get too perinoid (you know because everyone on-line is a cereal killer!) and think I have bad judgement. I might be a little nieve at times, but I've always been the mature type. I'm happy, and that's a really hard thing to communicate with my mom. She's really not the easiest person to talk too, but I was wondering if your daughter was in a similar situation, how would you want her to tell you that she wants to meet up someday with this guy she meet on-line? Thanks!I need a mother's advice please, thanks!?
A wolf in sheep's clothing!





What is it about cyber space that people don't understand these days. He is everything he was able to let you know about him over the Internet. A picture maybe, picked wisely that may or may not actually be him.





Life is scary, AND EVEN SCARIER WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IT OVER THE INTERNET!I need a mother's advice please, thanks!?
say this, ';Mom, I met this guy on line and he makes me happy. I want to meet with him in person. But I would feel safer if you came with me the first time, I wanted you to meet him anyway.'; She'll get to see for herself that he's not a killer and use her own intuition. Oh, and good luck. I met my husband on line in a chatroom about 10 yrs ago
i am talking to you as a mother and yes i would like to know if my daughter was thinking about dating a guy on line for there are alot of perverts that will promise you everthing in life they will make you feel they truely do care for you and they will hurt you in the long run and it really depends on long you have been talking to him


most of these men have alot of problems and if you dont know this person well enough who knows if you were to met and he was a pervert he could raped you if you feel any doubts about heim just delete him and have no further contact


then again if you think you could trust him i would ask your mother her advice just be careful for some guys will lie to you and hurt you in the long run
If i was to say yes i would take a few friends with you, just in case you find trouble, But you are 20 yrs old to does mom control your life? Like i said just be careful, If you have never seen this person before, people can say alot online and they can be a total jerks too, Like i said if my daughter wanted to do something like that she surely would be going alone. Take some friends.
Sorry but I would feel the same as your Mom, you have no idea who this person really is, so if you go ahead and meet him do it in a public place and don't go off with him anywhere until after you get to know him. Tell him to come to your home to see you. Parents have a good gut sense when it comes to people. tread carefully.
justtellyourmother.shewas20onece
yes i would or if not yr mam tell yr Friend where u are meeting and make sure its in a public place text yr friend as soon as u get there or even better get some one to drop u of and pick u back up but most of all be safe yes Internet dating can be dangerous but can all so be good there is a lot of weirdos out there just remember that
It would probably be best not to ';meet up'; with this guy online until you feel comfortable talking to your mother about him. Have you even exchanged phone numbers with him yet? Try talking on the phone first---get to know him better before deciding to meet him out in public for a first date. I suggest a restaurant or another public place. There is a stigma associated with online dating like you said, so you may not want to go announcing that right away because this guy won't have a chance. Be careful!
Have you thoroughly checked this guy out? Run a background check on him through a detective agency to verify what he's told you before you even consider meeting him. Your mother has every right to be paranoid-there are alot of evil people out there, many of whom are, in fact, serial killers. What makes you think that he can't be one? When these guys are caught, you always hear the relatives and neighbors saying what nice guys they are. Be very cautious and check out everything that he's told you very carefully to make sure there are no inconsistencies. If he has nothing to hide, then he won't object to the scrutiny. When you have that kind of proof, then you can approach your mother. All her questions will have been answered.
if you know this guy a lot and trust him, meet up in a place thats REALLY public, well like so you dont get kidnappend. if he ask's to leave with you in a car or somewhere, where there is nobody around, then say something like oh im terribly sorry i have to blah blah blah. after some time you will either gradually start trusting him or not, and if you do, tell your mother about how he is, and if you and your mother are close then she will accept this. and if she ask's where you met him, just say on the internet, but i think she will get kind of parinoid but what parent doesn't.


sometimes when you want something you have to be willing to take the risk.


need more advice e-mail me at crazyygurrlx@yahoo.com
My daughter was 18 when she had met a guy on internet chats. She took it upon herself to fly over 1,000 mi. to meet him. They have been married for 5yrs. now. when she called to say she was not coming back home. I WAS PANICKED!!!! I was so worried. I did not sleep for weeks. He turned out to be an awsome son-in-law but we were lucky. I have heard of lots of things that did not work out.PLEASE!!!!!! Tell your mom and boyh of you decide if he is an ok guy first before you meet him. Do backgroud checks ect....
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment