Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice plz.. My mother rang up and asked did I want to meet her for a drink earlier today?

I said no, don't think so...


So, she just rang again and said did I want to meet her, I said No!


She then said suit yourself and hung up!!





Where do I go from there?


Do you think she's just having a bad day or really wants my company?Advice plz.. My mother rang up and asked did I want to meet her for a drink earlier today?
if i rang you up and asked you to meet me


you'lld be out the door like a shot,lolAdvice plz.. My mother rang up and asked did I want to meet her for a drink earlier today?
I wish my mother was still here,I would never have refused to see her. How hurt she must feel, and what do you mean , where do you go from here, she`s the only mother you will have. Show some respect. Ring her back pronto, tell her your sorry and you would love to see her, and don`t be so thoughtless in future.
I think that she wants you to go out and have some fun with her, it is your mother and me just losing my mother would always take this offer up!! I think you should!! She may be lonely and you are the one who makes her happiest!!!
could b look at the days she spen twith u n she really didnt have to,she did i tou tof love,,u ought to calll her up n say u would love to go,peace to u n ure mom,,the only mom u will ever have.
Maybe she has some important news that she didn't want to tell you over the phone?
Maybe you've got your own reason for not going...maybe she was needing you....who knows....many people lost their mothers...so appreciate what you have please
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment