Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband and I have been separated for several months now. He constantly looks to his mother for advice...?

But here's the problem, she is currently involved with a married man, so I really don't see how she can offer advice to my husband, when she doesn't seem to have any morals herself. Not sure how to handle this type of situation. help!My husband and I have been separated for several months now. He constantly looks to his mother for advice...?
You're separated ... his mother is none of your business .My husband and I have been separated for several months now. He constantly looks to his mother for advice...?
Your question makes no sense, unless he left you. Are you still in love with him??? Why do you care where he gets his advice? What do you expect to do about it? Why don't you focus on what you have control over and let go of the rest.
Why do you care...you have been separated for several months, and you are STILL going on about his family???? Get a grip and get a divorce! What the heck are you waiting on? The only situation you need to handle is YOUR divorce
so what? what do you care? let him do whatever he feels he needs to do, that's how you handle it. stay separated until the divorce...he didn't marry you anyway - his mother did.
Why do you care? You two aren't together. If you don't have kids and the relationship is over, don't talk to him.
Maybe your husband is involved with a married woman you know monkey see monkey do
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment