Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice from all mother and mother-to-be!?

Me and my husband are going to start trying to have a baby next year, I am going to start folic acid pills soon! I just need help on knowing what all i need to do for my body to get ready! What do i need to do to get ready?I need some advice from all mother and mother-to-be!?
you could take pre-natal vitamins it won't hurt %26amp; i would talk to your doctor about a calcium supplement or something to give you more calcium (i'm not sure what's safe for when you're pregnant) but i know my teeth hurt so much more since i had my son, having a baby takes a lot of your calcium, other than that, just eat healthy, take care of yourself %26amp; let nature take it's course!! good luck!! 鈽嗏槅Lots of 鈽哹aby dust鈽?to you!!鈽嗏槅I need some advice from all mother and mother-to-be!?
You really should have a visit with your OBGYN. Get a checkup there, and he/she will fill you in on everything you can and should be doing to help the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment