Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think it's time to put my mother in a home. Advice please.?

My mother is 59 and she whores around at the bars. All the time I was a kid she would tell me to not have sex and yet here she is and she sleeps with different guys every night, sometimes 2 guys.


I am thinking it is time to put her in a nursing home. Are there any nursing homes in the country that take old whores? I don't really care where as I don't plan to visit her.I think it's time to put my mother in a home. Advice please.?
Your in luck! I just got off the phone from the Lesbomatic Adult Day Care Facility for Old Slappers!





As long as she doesn't mind sharing a two bedroom with Lisa Minelli, she can move in next week! She only has to bring a toothbrush and her own mattress..





She is soooo gonna love Tequila Tuesday/Cabaret night!I think it's time to put my mother in a home. Advice please.?
It looks like you want to minimize some damage, which is a good general strategy, but the specific tactic of getting her into a nursing home may not work as planned due to excessive complications. You sound supremely disappointed, if not disgusted, with her, and you probably have good reasons for that, especially if she made a lot of mistakes and never even tried to correct any of them. My mom never even tried to correct one, and now I don't even know if she's still alive or not. I feel empty and lost sometimes, though, and I wonder if I did the right thing in abandoning her in order to insulate myself from her stubborn and callous disregard for me. You might not want to have done something like that ten or twenty years from now. That may sound like a long time right now, but it's not when you look back on it.
If your mother is able to take care of herself and shows no signs of dementia, then you are out of luck - your mom is still quite young.





Apparently, your mom is one unhappy lady and that is why she ';whores'; around with men. Have you ever tried to sit down with her and hear her side of the story?





Do you still live with your mother and have to watch this parade of men?


If so, maybe you should consider moving out and let your mother live her life as she sees fit - even if you don't agree with it.


I doubt seriously that your mom is going to change her ways unless she gets help - if you can get her to get help for herself, that would be great, but it is doubtful that your mom will seek help until she hits the bottom of the barrell. All you can do until then is to pray for her.





Good Luck!
You have lost your mind! Why can't an older lady enjoy life to the best of her ability and in the manner that she desires. She obviously done her job raising you and now is her time to live. May not be the way I would chose but who are we to judge another. Let her get it out of her system and she will be fine. Just keep loving and supporting her. Well sorry, I take that back you apparently don't love her at all if you want to put her in a home and don't care about seeing her. WOW, maybe that is why she is in a bar looking for love!
LOL! Sorry. Unless she's physically unable to care for herself at all (and it sounds like she's physically, umm, able to get a workout) or really mentally incompetent (and this is clinical fact, not your opinion) then you can't have her put away...yet.





Why don't you go and live your own life as it seems you are an adult now and let her have her fun. Soon enough she'll be old and tired.





Closest thing I could find was this:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7nC1ADU7鈥?/a>





and maybe, just maybe, if you trick her with a Mexican vacation...
i don't think your mother needs a home I think she needs to live in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex,_Engl鈥?/a>





Here are a few of Essex finest exports


http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archi鈥?/a>





http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40鈥?/a>
maybe you drove her to this point in her life she can do whatever she wants and its not up to you to pass judgement its sad situation when women or girls go around doing this they dont feel loved and are looking to be loved and it never works out that way so you need to spend time with her and talk to her and do not judge
How long has she and your dad been divorced? She's looking for love and needs a man in her life looks like to me. I would leave her alone and just hope and pray she doesn't catch a disease if ya know what I mean. She raised you and now it's time for her to have her life. I think she's lonely.
You know very well that you can't put someone in a home if they won't go. It's not against the law to sleep around %26amp; if she supports herself, she has no one to answer to, not even you.
Lol R%26amp;S troll =D
if she was my mother Oh what do I care ....

No comments:

Post a Comment