Saturday, August 21, 2010

When i make love to a girl i like my mother to be in the room with me for moral support and to give advice?

does that make me a momas boy?When i make love to a girl i like my mother to be in the room with me for moral support and to give advice?
OHHH YEA!


She can give you your moral support


AND CHEER YOU ON!!!


Maybe some pom poms?When i make love to a girl i like my mother to be in the room with me for moral support and to give advice?
more than a ';momas boy';





it means you need help.





im serious, that is not normal.





hope im not offending you by telling the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuIQJ-l16鈥?/a>
moree power to ya !


:D
thats way past moma's boy. no parent should ever be in the room the their child is having sex in, and vice versa
Might as well invite her in 4 d threesome !!!
Yes, it also make you dung beatle.
That makes you very thoughtful, wouldn't want to neglect the girl!
yes, and very creepy...
sounds more than a momas boy, sounds really sick
i like your mother in the room when i do it too lol
that makes you and your mom nuts.
I hope you're a troll.
wow thats hottt
nice. does she do hands on help?
ur a HARD CORE momma's boy-----lol!


i guess -- u need ur mom to do ur washy washy as well!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment