Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can any of you people give me any advice pressies on Mother's day especially mother in law?

She seems to have everything and anything she accumplants a lot of things precious to her, help me!!!Can any of you people give me any advice pressies on Mother's day especially mother in law?
i think you should give her something prsonalized. with her name on it or the family name. or what about a neckalce or earrings, or a gift basket of her fav things, what about a trip to the hair salon(they love that) or a grandbaby(might be too late for that but u can try lol), what about a bird or parrot, or what about a nice dinner and maybe a necklace with a birthstone charm for each of her kids.Can any of you people give me any advice pressies on Mother's day especially mother in law?
Buy her a gift card for a spa, or to bath and body, good luck.
I got my mum a wind chime last year and she loves it. You have to get a nice one with good tone to make it worthwhile though.
Fresh flowers and chockies always do the trick, or get her a gift voucher from her hairdresser or beauty shop then she can please herself.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment