Saturday, August 21, 2010

My son's mother and I have decided to get back together after a year apart. She wants passion- any advice?

We were together for 6 years and grew apart and stopped talking. Being apart made us realize how much we missed one another, and how we were 'best friends'. I just needs some tips to ensure that I show her I love her for always. We are getting married in August.My son's mother and I have decided to get back together after a year apart. She wants passion- any advice?
Stay classy....Tennessee Muzzle-loaderMy son's mother and I have decided to get back together after a year apart. She wants passion- any advice?
The most important thing is to listen to what she wants. Encourage her to share what it is she wants. I find some women expect you to KNOW but that is impossible unless you're psychic.





Check out this article...





http://lifestyle.sympatico.msn.ca/Relati鈥?/a>





Just make sure you don't take your love for granted. It doesn't come a long very often.
If she wants passion, tell her to bring it on. All the responsibility should not be put on you.
be a gentleman and just think its your first date over and over again
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment