Saturday, August 21, 2010

A mother needing advice?

Do other mothers out there feel that it is hard to sympathize with their son after he has taken a shot to the ';family jewels';? especially if he his around 15-18 range. and their is no father in the picture. what is a mother supposed to say or do, I just find it a little awkward I guess. any mothers have experience in this area? if so what happened?A mother needing advice?
Im taking a wild guess here, he got kicked in the jewels?


I dunno, being the same age myself. It wouldn't bother me much not hearing anything from my mother, but hearing an ';are you ok?'; would make things better, its not like he expects you to know what its like.


Haha i have a feeling i didn't understand the question one bit


Sorry if thats trueA mother needing advice?
Dear mom,sometimes just being there and listening is all they need.If the situation doesn't call for a direct ';I'm sorry that happened.';Just reassure him that you love him and even if he causes his own pain,your lack of sympathy shouldn't reflect your love for him.We will always feel bad when our kids get hurt,but sometimes the hardest job we have is watching it and not being able to stop it.I have tow teen boys myself and I dread some of the things to come.But I will support them in every way I can and no matter how old they get and how annoyed you get at them your heart will always sympathize with them even though your Gut is telling you to feel something else.Good luck and tell you son if he treats woman with respect he wouldn't take so many shots.Remember,we can't change the make up of their anatomy,all we can do is try to steer them in the right direction and Pray for them the rest of the way.From one mom to another,Don't give up and in my opinion,the kids who don't have fathers around grow up to remember how loving their mother was and they turn out o.k..Just pray for him.God bless.
Not a problem at all sympathizing with my sons, then again I know what it feels like ... haven't you ever slipped off a bike seat and hit the bar?? My gosh that HURTS... so yeah, I can sympathize no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment