Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need mother daughter pageant advice?

My three yr old and I are doing a mother-daughter pageant this weekend and she has been looking forward to this. I dont want to let her down so I need to know what judges will be looking for. Or even some ideas about how we can woo the judges. Any ideas??? No meanies please.Need mother daughter pageant advice?
I competed as a young child and I remeber that the judges always love lots of personality. Since she's three and cute, maybe she can practice a little dance. Also, a cute pose goes a long way. For you, just be sure to be supportive. On stage and off, the judges are always looking around, so it's good to make a positive impression. Since it is a mother daughter pageant, you might practice doing something together before going off stage, dress in matching outftis, etc. But most importantly make sure you both smile big for the judges and have fun with it. Hope that helps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment