Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need help getting over my sons mother any advice?

this situation is very complicated but i have tried to get over it myself and its not working. i slept with my sons mom once and obviously she got pregnant and we have a 14 month old son now. she is married to another man and not interested in me like that. We share custody of our son he comes to my house 3 times a week and we talk on the phone often. i had a gf who i was planning to marry but she broke up with me because i still want to be with my sons mom (which is obviously not going to happen) how do i get over my sons mom so i can just be with my ex gf. I have tried to move on by not talking to her and seeing her (but thats not possible because of our son) and ive tried to keep busy(by working and doing things with friends but i just cant stop thinking about her) what should i do please please please helpI need help getting over my sons mother any advice?
Its just going to take time, but it will happen, and your girlfriend should understand that.I need help getting over my sons mother any advice?
Is she married?


why did you not use condoms


Is she in love with husband?





does he knows about it? (husband)








well what you should worry is the boy not you.





do not get married until you are over this girl(mom)


time cures love just next time please USE CONDOMS





you don't want kids here and there well all over right?


I am not judging you but ,,,,gosh





Be careful


good luck
You will get over it. First thing though is you need to look at her as a person. If she doesn't want you then that is that you can't force her to love you.





Build the relationship separate from anything else, with your son.





Your doing everything right

No comments:

Post a Comment