Saturday, August 21, 2010

Legal Advice? My mother is threatning to take my vehicle away from me.. is she legally allowed to do this?

For the past two years I have not only provided payments for the vehicle I have paid for insurance and maintenance... I was fired from my job in Decemeber and have not paid for the car in the past couple of months. She is demanding 1000 dollars by the end of this month and if i do not pay her she is threatning to take my car away and sell it. All the documents are under her name and I do not have any receipts proving that I have paid her monthly.. I do however have witnesses and because all my weekly income went towards the car and it is evident for the fact I have no money saved... What are my rights????Legal Advice? My mother is threatning to take my vehicle away from me.. is she legally allowed to do this?
If the car is in her name, it's her car, not yours. That means SHE is responsible for the payments, not you. If you want to keep the car, you have to make the payments. She is completely within her rights to sell off a vehicle she doesn't want or need. Especially if it's going to mess up her credit rating. I'd suggest you get a job - quick!Legal Advice? My mother is threatning to take my vehicle away from me.. is she legally allowed to do this?
You have no rights. The car is under HER name and you can no longer afford to pay for it. Look at it this way if you had the car financed in YOUR NAME and you couldn't make the payments the BIG BAD BANK would come and take it away.
Since all the documents are in her name, legally she can do whatever pleases her. Sorry! However, seek other advices.
don't think you can do much about it. it's under your mom's name.
sorry but it is her car
If youre under 18, youre hosed.
sue your mommy on judge judy
You have no rights...it is your mother's car. If the car was in your name and you were paying the bank, they sure as hell would take it away from you if you defaulted on your payment. You are trying to take advantage of your mother and she is not letting you do so. Grow up, learn some responsibility, and pay your mom what you owe her.
Its her car,nothing you can do.
Sonny boy, if you are still living under Mama's roof and she has been paying for your car - and it is in her name, she can do what she wants with it.





Why don't you get off your lazy butt and go to work....until you leave your home and support yourself, you have no rights in this matter.
no rights if your name is on nothing. I feel for you---maybe you should hurry and find a job.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment