Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need advice for help with my mother?

Right now, my mother just told me that she's sending me to live with my dad because my grades aren't good, she thinks I'm spending too much time with my friends. I'm a B- average, what more does she want?!





Can someone tell me something that I can do to talk my mother out of sending me to another state?!I need advice for help with my mother?
Tell her you do not wish to go. That you would rather live with her. And frankly that you will refuse to get into the car or train or plane that she tries to put you in.





Tell her you are comfortable with a B average and that you promise it wont drop below that. AND keep that promise.





Let her know you love her and have always wanted to live with her and that despite the differences you are sure she and you can figure out a way to deal with your grades. Maybe you can tell her for your lowest class grade you will go to the teacher one day a week after school and work on the material like with a tutor so she will feel like you are being proactive about your grades and during that time she will know you are focusing on school ... not your friends.





EGI need advice for help with my mother?
She sounds frustrated and isn't sure how to handle the situation.


Are you helping her around the house even if she's not asking you to do something?


How about the friends you are hanging out with? Does she not approve of them?


I can understand that this situation may be frustrating for you. If she sees you spending a lot of time with friends (on the computer or not) and not spending time doing things which in her eyes are more beneficial to you in the future, there can be some clashes in personality.


Look over the last month ish. Ask yourself if you have done all that you could to be helpful and studious while still having time to spend with yourself and your friends. When things cool down, talk with her. Don't let communication cease. Figure out if there is a schedule or a list of things that you should do everyday to get your grades up if that's what she wants. Spend a bit more time on your studies?If your mom wants to run away from the situation, be wiser and evaluate on how you can improve the situation.


Being a university graduate there are many times where I should have stepped up either with my own parents or my studies, and there are many times where I am glad I let my grades slip a bit so that I could invest in things other than my career. This is your life. Make it better. :D No one else can do that for you.


And remember...wherever you are, with your mom or your dad. Know that they care for you and are only doing what is in your best interest. ;)
tell her at least your not failing that's a passing grade compared to other kids and you should probably show her that you're not hanging mostly with you friends..take the time for her to notice you actually reading or something.....then if she doesn't change there don't think of it as a deployment but more of a vacation...and whenever she calls just dont talk to her act like you're to tired or just got other things to do in order to avoid her
hey i had a tough time in sschool never f's or anything pretty much c's and b's and have a learning problem but if i had straight b's on my report card my parents would be thrilled just tell your mother your trying your best and that you actually pass school with b's
Well depending on your age and the state you live in you could get emancipated, live on your own and go to school, or you could push for an A!
tell your mother that'll you'll focus on school work before hanging out with friends and cut back on your time with them if thats what she wants. but let her know you love her and want to stay.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment