Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best advice your mother has ever given you/?

pay all your bills on time and never go into debt





oh, and don't be afraid to ask for helpWhat is the best advice your mother has ever given you/?
i totally understand---especially with the ecomony knowadays--don't be afraid to ask others for help if you need it---we work hard in this world and all deserve help now and then :)

Report Abuse


What is the best advice your mother has ever given you/?
well one time i was down because i forced myself to leave my ex-boyfriennd because he cheated on me with a girl that KNEW i was his girl and she got pregnant,....i was so hurt, and i strongly belive she had a baby to keep him and he stil lwanted me!...i left him though and it hurt but my mom told me:


* the same way you get a man; you will loose a man and also


*never have a baby to keep ANY man because @ the end of the day; they can get up and leave you right there with that baby!
spend the first three years with your new husband everyday to create a habit
When it comes to your husband and your teenage children.....her advice was





';pick your battles'; and she was right! Some things aren't worth fighting over and then there are those that are. Just have to be patient and choosy.
';Never put all ya eggs in one basket'; is what my mom always tells me. I tend to put everything I have into something and always wind up getting hurt (Men, jobs, the President). I have learned now to look for and expect the best from everything but never forget there's always a bad side to it too.
I was always told, ';don't do anything to be ashamed of and don't be ashamed of anything you do.';
';you can hit a home run if your scared to step up to the plate.';
If you're having one have a large one.
If it's not yours, don't touch it.





Works for things left out, other peoples' spouses, easy-to-steal items -- everything.





';If it's not yours, don't touch it.'; Hear that, Congress?
OMG thats a hard one since shes filled with advice.(Some good some insane) One good one is she always told me to set aside money that was my own when I was married. (have your own bank account or savings)So if god forbid something odd happened I wasn't totally helpless.
Mom gave lots of good advice. My favorite is to always tell the truth, that way you only have to remember one story.





My 2nd favorite is to never gossip -- you never know who is listening.
';Don't be a smart-***.';
Your eyes are bigger than your stomach...so true I always put more onto my plate than I can finish.
she said ';keep your pants on';
Don't wear pokadotts with stripes!!!! :) hehe
no matter what do your best
';Always be who you are, not who someone else wants you to be.';


.
Nathan put the chainsaw down?
To wait as long as I could before I married. Get through college and have something going for myself.
the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, how true it is. Im sick of cooking!
If it wasn't meant to be, move on, better things will come.
never let a man hit you. And if he does leave.
you get classed with the company you keep.
';You cant turn a HO into a housewife';
to treat the one i love with respect ,to be there for my children! (mom) and remember there is someone up above! (skynrd)
pick and choose your battles wisely, especially if you've got yourself a good man!!!
Don't let anybody live your life and trust no-one
to stop drinking so much! it took a few years, but after i nearly died fro alcoholism, i finally took that advice! and have been sober many years now!! wish i had listened when i was younger, though!
my mother always told me to never talk about people and to tend to my own affaires, she said kindness and careing was the best qualities. she advise me to accept God and his salvation and to live a good clean life and to be honest to the best of my ability,, God bless you and your family stanley mcqueen...
When she told me that getting my college degree would make it possible for me to get a job that wasn't just about paying rent, but could be something truly worthwhile that I could love doing and make a difference.





I know, how dumb was I not to make THAT connection, but I hadn't.
once you thow a man away beacuse hes no good. never take him back out of the trash pile leave him there

No comments:

Post a Comment