Saturday, August 21, 2010

Explaining my tarot business to my religious mother... advice appreciated!?

I got married and moved from North Carolina to Canada last May. Ever since, Ive grown stronger in the beliefs Ive always secretly held - and worked with my tarot deck more.





I was raised in a VERY christian household - my family was so radical that most the people in our church thought they were crazy - the pastor was called out a few times to talk to them about how obsessed they were.


Now that Im here in Calgary, I started up my TarotKitty business, reading cards and giving psychic readings for people - I see it as my gift I can help others with, while bringing in money to help my husband pay bills.


Ive been on television, Im doing huge events, Ive been on the radio twice, my business is booming. I wish so much that I could share this joy with my mother.





But Im so afraid that she would disown me.


She tried to cast the devil out of me after I read a horoscope once...





... is there a way to tell her about my blooming career, and let her know gently...





Thanks everyone.Explaining my tarot business to my religious mother... advice appreciated!?
darling , if she is casting devils out of you for the horoscope...


then be prepared


I am not sure this is going to be easy however you do it


so maybe straight to the point is best in this situation





quick , to the point and run lol


and good luck with the businessExplaining my tarot business to my religious mother... advice appreciated!?
I second Pangel... But I would also suggest the use of a telephone, as a safety precaution. I really don't think this would be good to say in person.
I dont suggest trying to share your joy with her. She would not be happy to hear what you are doing with your life. Keep your joy between you and your husband.
Just tell her there is a sucker born every minute and you are just taking advantage of that fact. She'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment